Nike Air Max Tailwind IV
- Unit Price
Featuring Max cushioning that peeks through the midsole, an OG fade and framed TPU fingers, it lets you run the streets with comfort and attitude. With a fresh colourway in black and white with a sleek metallic silver finish. The shoe is built with panels of mesh and leather in all black with side panels framed by silver-toned gradient piping. The black tongue is embroidered with Nike branding and complemented by laces that are looped through reflective eyelets. The upper rests nicely on a textured midsole with transparent Air units and a traction rubber sole.
• Max Air technology provides lightweight cushioning.
• Flex grooves in the outsole bend with your foot.
• A durable rubber outsole provides traction.
• Foam helps cushion your step.
• For U.S. Women's sizing, add a size and a half to determine your Women's size in U.S.
Notes:Hassle Free Purchasing
• Free Delivery over $60
• Free Express Deliver over $150
• Free Returns/exchanges
• Ships Australia wide direct from Sydney NSW
• Local Customer Support from local our Sydney office
• Convenient Tracking numbers provided
• Secure payments - PayPal & After pay available
M/F Size Conversions
Shoes shouldn’t be divided into Men’s & Women’s, Sneakers are Unisex and not limited to gender silos. Until brands stop categorizing their sizes in Men’s and Women’s and opt for a universal sizing system, we’ll show you how to convert your shoe size from Women’s to Men’s to find your perfect fit.
Here’s how to convert US Men’s & Women’s sizes.
• From the U.S. "Men's" size, add a size and a half to determine your size in U.S. "Women's" sneakers.
• From the U.S. "Women's" size, simply subtract a size and a half to determine your "Men's" sneaker size.