Asics GT 2000 (4E)
- Unit Price
Asics GT 2000 (4E)
The GT-2000™ shoe keeps your mind and body focused on the road ahead. It's a versatile running style that's functional for various distances. The engineered knit upper and 3D print details create a featherlight feel with a touch of added stability. A layer of FLYTEFOAM® Propel cushioning underfoot adds a more responsive rebound to your step. The midsole's 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression. This function allows you to experience a smoother and more stable ride.
Engineered knit upper offers a supportive and comfortable foothold
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning SystemAttenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
FLYTEFOAM® TechnologyProvides lightweight cushioning.
FLYTEFOAM® Propel TechnologyASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
LITETRUSS™ technology to improve medial support
OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
Notes:Hassle Free Purchasing
• Free Delivery over $60
• Free Express Deliver over $150
• Free Returns/exchanges
• Ships Australia wide direct from Sydney NSW
• Local Customer Support from local our Sydney office
• Convenient Tracking numbers provided
• Secure payments - PayPal & After pay available
M/F Size Conversions
Shoes shouldn’t be divided into Men’s & Women’s, Sneakers are Unisex and not limited to gender silos. Until brands stop categorizing their sizes in Men’s and Women’s and opt for a universal sizing system, we’ll show you how to convert your shoe size from Women’s to Men’s to find your perfect fit.
Here’s how to convert US Men’s & Women’s sizes.
• From the U.S. "Men's" size, add a size and a half to determine your size in U.S. "Women's" sneakers.
• From the U.S. "Women's" size, simply subtract a size and a half to determine your "Men's" sneaker size.